A Ray of Love, A Nancy Harrison Book
After graduating from star school, Sunny is thrilled to find out he will be the star for Earth-the biggest job a star can have! But when he sees how some of the people of Earth treat each other, he is discouraged, and he has to figure out what can be done to defeat the violence and hatred he sees.
Join Sunny in discovering what powerful force can rid the world of this negativity for good. – Brown Books Kids
A Ray of Love is available now!
Brown Book Kids
A Few Recent Customer Reviews
- Nancy, I just received your book and read it to my five-year-old granddaughter. She was so excited and wanted me to read it to her right away. After reading it, her first comment was 'the sun is really important isn't it'. Thank you so much for a wonderful uplifting message. Janice
- We loved the book. Such sweet message.
- We loved the book and illustration! I bought one each for my kids and one each for their school libraries. Jamie
- Super cute, loved it.
- Nancy, it's beautiful. Exactly what children need to read. And I love the illustrations. So well done.
- I absolutely love it. The message is awesome and the illustrations go so well with it.
- Received your book A Ray of Love today. Congratulations Nancy. Loved the story.